Water encountered during mining prospecting

Our company has a special mining licence. While prospecting for minerals we encountered soft ground water. Can we tap that water for use at our staff camp which is near the prospecting area?
SR, Songea   

The Water Resources Management Act, 2009, as amended in 2022, requires the holder of a special mining licence or a prospecting licence granted under the Mining Act, or a petroleum prospecting licence who encounters groundwater in any workings carried out under such licence to promptly notify the Basin Water Board of any such waters; submit any relevant data to the Basin Water Board; take all such measures necessary for the protection of groundwater against pollution; and comply with any directions of the Basin Water Board regarding the protection or disposal of such water.

Our research reveals that you can tap the soft water for use at your staff camp but only after getting directives and approval from the Basin Water Board.