Employment, labour and benefit issues are complex and challenging for every business, as the workforce is a company’s primary asset and these issues should be delicately handled. In the midst of a constantly evolving world of employment law, there is an ever-pressing need to have a concise and comprehensive approach to labour-related matters, an approach that aims to avoid litigation, employee disharmony, and workplace strikes.
FB Attorneys deals efficiently and effectively with such matters and supports your HR team through offering sound advice on these sensitive matters.
Our team is committed to providing clients with advice that is constructive, practical and timely. We have advised companies on a range of contentious, non-contentious and advisory matters relating to their employees.
We provide unparalleled service in the following areas:
- Assessment of existing HR systems within the organization
- Reviewing existing HR policies
- Development of HR policies and procedures
- Conflict resolution
- Performance management
- Training management on employment law
- Representations at Commission for mediation and arbitration (CMA), High Court, or Court of Appeal hearings
- Drafting or upgrading existing employment contracts
- Developing or reviewing job descriptions for all employees
- Training HR personnel in implementing policies